My child was recently seriously hurt at a child's party here. We had visited a few times for parties, and never found it very good, but you go as the children want to go to parties, so you grin and bare it. However you never expect it to be unsafe. My 6 year old was in the inflated tunnel system with her friends and she wanted to feel the cold air, and was able to put her hand into the FAN!!! No ambulance was called on request by me and the staff had no idea what to do, the first aider decided it was not a need for the ambulance as it was a walk in job!! She has since had reconstructive surgery at a specialist hospital and may face further treatment in the future. She should never have been able to put her hand near the mechanism in the first place and it could have been a smaller child. Coupled with the appalling response from the proprietor who them put the same equipment on for the next party without an investigation! Shocking, don't go there "/
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.