“needs improving”

kent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“needs improving”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I felt this place was dirty and needs a lot of work done on it. staff was not welcoming. will not visit again.

Visited May 2014

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great safe place for children and friendly caring staff.”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

i have been going to this hippodrome for years and I have great fun when i take my children, they go off and play and i am able to relax as i know it is a safe environment for my children to play. The staff are friendly and chatty and happy to help with anything, i always enjoy the trip to hippadrome as much as the children do and will definitely be taking them there again! Despite what may have been printed in the papers, this certainly was not my experience and would definitely recommend to other parents or carers.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Autumn L
Canterbury, United Kingdom
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Hippodrome Children's indoor playground”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

The variety of things for the children to do is good. My grandchildren especially like the balls areathe staff have always been courteous. There is food and drinks on the premises. The toilets have always been clean when I have been there. The price is comparable with other indoor playgrounds locally.

Visited January 2014
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family time”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Staff rude, not helpful, I last visited this play area about 8,9 years ago when my eldest son used to swim for hernebay, Kent, and it was fab, clean, food great, staff would smile. Visited this play area this October school holidays, with my two younger children and we hated it, staff miserable, and rude.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jane F
Canterbury, England
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Always a fun time here”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I have been here several times with my two children (age 2 and 5). My children love it every time they come. It is not a huge place but that is the thing about it I like because you can easily keep an eye on your children without having to follow them around constantly or worrying where they are. There is an play section (for age 5-12 although my 2 year old is competent in this section), a small section for under 2s and another section for age 2-5. There is a bouncy castle and also a ride on bus (requires extra payment) which all the children love! The food choice is pretty good and they do quite a few offers on entrance fees during term time mornings, after school and weekend mornings. My daughter has been to several birthday parties here with no problems and she had her 5th birthday party here (a disco party in the upstairs room). The DJ of the disco is great fun! The children love him. He has them doing everything he asks without problem. The disco party is great because all I had to do was provide the cake (and pay!) - everything else was done for me.

Visited April 2013