“Great for birthday parties”
Review of Activity Box

Activity Box
More attraction details
Owner description: A glass fronted light and airy building which has been described as being a haven to relax in , the art work on the walls inside are inspiring and also for sale too.The studio itself is clean and well presented with plenty of equipment/utensils to help with those creative masterpieces large and small. Offering a range of indoor craft activities from pottery painting,deco-patch,clay and silk foam and candle painting .The studio can host a party whether its birthday,retirement , hen or baby shower.We also run story time sessions ,after school clubs and in the holidays we run the occasional workshop too.
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Had my daughters 6th birthday party at Activity Box.The children all had fun painting their pottery.The staff were really helpfully and the food was very good too. Would recommend to any one.

2  Thank Anita D

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I first went to the Activity Box for an evening of pottery painting. It felt like real time out for me, being a little bit creative in such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere. I have been back regularly ever since to paint pottery for myself, and for gifts. My daughter is also now a fan, and for less than the price of entry to an indoor play area you can spend an hour or more being creative with something to keep forever. The choice is fantastic from a very cheap £4 and upwards, all in for the pottery, studio time, paints and firing. The owners are lovely - as are the other customers. The atmosphere is always welcoming. They offer a wide range of activities such as parties, and after school events, and can even bring the activity to you! All in all - Go!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I have visited the activity box several time both in my free time and with one of my clients, every time myself and my client have received a warm friendly welcome and have so much fun both abbi and barb are welcoming and really helpful with idea ect, there are many diffrent things to do.:-). We love the activity box

Reviewed 29 December 2012

The Activity Box is an excellent place come rain or shine. i have visited on many occasions with my daughter and she always has a great time.
We originally visited to check it out and do a little painting, but have been drawn back many times to make gifts for family and is always her first choice when deciding what to do on weekends!. My daughter had her birthday party there and then joined the after school club, which was great. The after school club is great, she gets to take part in different creative projects each week and meeting up with familiar faces is a bonus (us mums get to enjoy a cup of tea and a good gossip too!!)
So no more sitting at home, with your children complaining they are boorrrreeedddd!!!! get them down to the Activity Box and get their creative heads on and when they are at school and you have time on your hands, get yourself down there too, its not only for the kids - you might surprise yourself to how relaxing and fun it is!
Well done Activity Box - a delightful addition to Herne Bay Town x

2  Thank Lesley W
Reviewed 27 December 2012

The Activity Box in Herne Bay is a great place for all ages to spend time being creative. On my first visit I didn't believe it was really for me - but how wrong i was! I have been back time and time again! The atmosphere is bright, airy, friendly and relaxing. Abi is always helpful when you get stuck for ideas. As well as taking my group of Girl Guides to visit, I have also spent many happy afternoons painting, chatting and drinking tea with friends and family - and created gifts for others. There's always something new and different on offer. If you've never been - go! You'll love it!