“Lovely”
Review of Berry's Eatery - CLOSED

Berry's Eatery
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We at Berry’s Eatery are firm believers that our home cooked approach and care taken in our menu along with our customer service will provide our customers with a great dining experience. Great food and great service is our key to getting you to come back and see us again.We welcome our customers and hope you enjoy the pleasant atmosphere here. So why not come and see us soon, and if you have not been to see us, why wait ? You can give us a call or book a table here online under the contacts and bookings section. Any special requirements just let us know and we’ll do our very best to oblige.
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great atmosphere, lovely home cooked food and very helpful and friendly staff. The fishcakes are tasty, and the cakes are all home made

Visited February 2014

sidcup, kent
“Always a pleasure to eat at Berrys”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Thank you guys and girls for another super evening. The starters were Devine, esp the calamari. My son said the best burger ever, praise indeef

• Visited March 2014
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Always a warm welcome (and a great gluten free menu)”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I was introduced to Berrys by my best friend who took me here for a birthday lunch. It is a real gem of a place. Despite being local I didn't know about it but my friend had asked around for suitable gluten free places and Berrys was recommended. Since then it has become a regular haunt for myself and my husband. The food is fantastic, and the staff are always warm and welcoming. There are plenty of choices for those on a GF diet ... The calamari is fantastic, and a particular favourite. The breakfasts are also superb. Don't come here if you expect fast food; this is quality home cooking, cooked fresh to order, and so takes that little bit longer. But I would rather be allowed to linger and relax than be made to feel that it's about getting as many people through the doors as possible.

• Visited February 2014
Spain
“Superb As Always”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The best home made food in a very pleasant atmosphere. Always made to feel welcome. Good food cooked with passion and superbly presented.

Visited February 2014
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Croque Monsieur delight!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Popped in here for a bite to eat with my mum. We had a croque Monsieur and a croque Madame and they were very tasty. I am yet to yet to be disappointed by this eatery, always been lovely food, great service and great value for money. Best place to eat out in Herne Bay for sure, and I will keep returning!