“Ignorant”

Cuisines: Pizza
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Ignorant”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Ordered BOGOF. Asked to pay for 2 pizzas and double checked we were getting 4. Even explained the 4 toppings. Got 2 pizzas only and charged delivery. Live 2 minute walk from shop, which is a zero charge on delivery, as confirmed at time of order. Basically told tough luck. Won't be using these again. Suggest you check what you get and refuse it if wrong, as they are not interested, even when they admit it's their cock up.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Pete M

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Good service”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband is not a pizza eater normally so it has to be OK to get him to eat it. This company delivers a reasonable thin pizza with plenty of toppings. I can't place my finger on why it didn't have the 'wow' factor but there was nothing wrong with it. The portion of BBQ ribs we ordered to go along side the pizza tasted delicious but was the smallest portion I've ever seen. The wedges were OK.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Possibly the worst take away pizza i've tried”
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Possibly the worst take away pizza i've tried. That sounds like an exaggeration, right? Unfortunately, it isn't. I ordered a pizza last night and found the customer service in store pretty poor, I felt like I was putting them out by asking to order a pizza. The pizza itself when I got it was not very good, I think it had been in the oven too long, it wasn't quite burnt but it was dry and crispy, similar to if you've oven cooked a supermarket pizza for to long!. As the pizza cooled the base took the texture and hardness of a bead stick or stale French baguette. The meat toppings were dry and salty, the mushrooms dried out and shrivelled. I love a good take away pizza, unfortunately this want one. I was only visiting the area but if I were local I wouldn't go back I'm afraid.

1 Thank Andrew H
Ringwould
“£23 for all meats pizza.”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

we bought a 14 inch cheese tomato pizza with like 12 different meats on it.
was a first for the restaurant.
and well it's lush.
(the MILL ROAD DEAL place by the way)
& totally recommend it
plus fantastic customer service, even if the delivery driver did get lost.
plus it being my birthday, they did wish me birthday too.

Whitstable, United Kingdom
“Excellent every time. Always have deals on - 2 for 1 - free delivery etc”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Love this place we have a family takeaway about once a month and have strugged to spend for then £15.00 for six of us, including de;livery and soft drinks. Generous toppings which are delicious and the boxes they use for home delivery keep the food pipping hot.
Totally recommended