“Great coffee & tasty dishes”
Review of Cafe Latino

Cafe Latino
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Herne Bay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee & tasty dishes”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

So, I've had coffee here a couple of times with my fiancée & it is constantly great quality. There's lovely staff that are willing to chat & help with anything.
We had the nacho dish when we last frequented and it was delicious with all the trimmings.

1 Thank I-Crush-Everything

“Nice little cafe”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Had coffee here every week when I was on maternity leave in the summer. It was lovely coffee and we could sit outside in the sunshine. As it got colder we moved indoors but it's quite a little place and getting my pram in there was like a game of Tetris. Changing my baby in the tiny tiny toilet was quite impossible.
Still, it's a lovely little cafe with friendly staff and I'd definitely pay them another visit.

1 Thank lel1978
“Milkshake heaven!”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This serves the best milkshakes even!!!!! and really friendly staff who welcome children they didn't even mind when my son spilt his

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Michelle M
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Cute cosy cafe”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Very nice cafe, always has a great atmosphere, the only downfall would be that being dairy intolerant the soy milk they use is not for barista purposes and dosent make for a great coffee, always great

Visited September 2013
1 Thank frg1923
“Coffee magic”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Only been for coffee ,but the Flat White is out of this world.There are seats outside to watch the world if the weather is good

Visited September 2013