“Excellent food would highly recommend”
Review of Anarkali - CLOSED

Anarkali
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Bring Your Own Bottle Of Wine When U Dine In
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Tried this restaurant after seeing it on facebook... food was freshly made, it tasted fantastic. The staff are friendly and we definitely got value for money! We will certainly be visiting again

1  Thank Peter R

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Having tried most of the indian restaurants in town I thought I'd give Anarkali a go - I was eating alone this evening so I had the Set Meal for 1 for £12.50. It was excellent. This appears to be a family-run place and the food tasted more like home cooking than your average curry house. Lovely fragrant spice and a nice bit of heat. They forgot to include the rice in the delivery but I called and the friendly woman I spoke to said she'd "send her daughter over with it now". It arrived just as I finished my (delicious) chicken tikka starter and they threw in a free poppadom so, no complaints there. All in all it was very good value - I couldn't finish all the food! I look forward to visiting the restaurant with my family in the near future and trying out some more dishes.

1  Thank Milowat
Reviewed 3 August 2013

The food is amazing. We have tried a number of Indian take aways and restaurants on the East Kent coast however in our opinion this far surpasses any others we have tasted. We do tend to order as a take away as oppossed to eating in the restaurant. It is tucked away just out of town, however it is definitely worth a visit as the food is so varied and delectable.

1  Thank M E
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Super new little cafe/restaurant. Great lunch deal for £5.95. You can have Indian food or cafe style food. Very versatile for those with different tastes. Good service and good value. Nice food

1  Thank Annepocock
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Me and my husband thought we would try this restaurant out and we were pleasantly surprised. The food was absolutely first class and tasted just like home made traditional Indian good. The staff are brilliant and friendly and the manager actually took the time out to interact with us. I cannot stress how underrated this restaurant actually is. Will definitely be back!

2  Thank Joannekeys86