“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

My third visit and again great food tasted delicious with attentive service, lovely meal for an impromtue night out. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We dived into this restaurant initially to get out of the rain. It was a great decision!

We were hungry and a bit chilly. The staff helped us with our choices as we had two vegetarians in our party. The meals were delivered really quickly, piping hot and very tasty indeed. Great portion sizes too.

We sat in the window which made us appreciate being inside as it was chucking it down!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

For Herne Bay this is a decent place. We went for a family lunch with a mix of adults and kids. All found something they wanted due to the broad selection. It's a sort of best off Asia.

Some of the dishes were very good like salt and pepper squid and ribs. However the main courses seemed a bit bland to me. Nothing wrong with the ingredients but missed out on flavouring.

If you're used to eating out in restaurants that focus on specific regions such as Japanese or Thai then you'll notice that they are not quiet as you'd like.

However friendly service and price.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

7 friends visited. We all ordered different dishes. We were all very happy with our meals. There is a lot of choice but I disagree with other comments that there is too much variety on the menu. I think it is just right. Even though there were 7 of us we didn't have to wait very long for our food. The food was well presented and every said how delicious it was. The service was very polite and friendly. I am looking forward to visiting again so that I can try other dishes. I would recommend a visit to this restaurant.

1  Thank Jooleyannandsmg
Reviewed 2 October 2017

great food but book and the prawn dishes are the best chilli garlic and the soups fresh good lots of choice Asia and Chinese the manageress is nice helpful great a free drink if its your birthday