“Never again”

Cuisines: Fast food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never again”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

1 hour and 30 mins after ordering food finally arrived. Very disappointed to find all stone cold and hard. Not impressed.

1 Thank aimelia

Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“WORST FOOD EVER!!! With very low hygiene!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I ordered a burger and a kebab. The burger had what it looked like a pubic hair. The kebab tasted like B O. I rang them back up for refund, they said that it would be impossible to have a hair in my food even though it was right in front of me. They refused me a refund. I will also be ringing up food standard agency as Roma pizza and best kebab said that their food hygiene was a level 5!?
My rating is: 0 but due to this website you have to put a rating.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Abbi1234
“Avoid at all costs”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Prompt delivery of the correct order, with only two substitutions (on a four item order!) but a stone cold kebab and a burger with a stale bun was as much of a disappointment as their customer service which is essential none existent. If you go your whole life without experiencing the food from this place then you are truly blessed. Wish we'd not bothered.

• Visited March 2014
“If I could rate it in missus numbers I would...”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Absolutely the most disgusting place I have ever eaten. Order chicken wings, chicken goujons, doner kebab, chips and two sauces. Wings and goujons were actually lovely but the kebab was covered in sweaty salad and the meat was gooey and had strange papery green things in it. I have no idea what it was and the chips were cold and reheated. Not only was the food terrible but we waited over an hour for it when we were told 45mins, the delivery man forgot our fanta and promised he would go back to get it for us but he never returned. I am absolutely fuming! It may only be 2pound for a fanta but in my opinion that is stealing to not provide what the customer has paid for. I will never be going there again, not if my life depended on it and I hope others do the same. I really am tempted to only ever get takeaway for known company's from now on. These dirt bags should be shut down. Me and boyfriend both have dodgy Timmy's the next day.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Amy C
Herne Bay, United Kingdom
“Stunned !”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

ordered 2 kebabs to be delivered. Each with different sauce and one with no onions.. Delivery prompt BUT wrong sauces on kebabs and lots of onions
Rang to complain and spoke to charmimg girl/lady who just kept repeating that they were very busy. She refered me to the manager who again said he was far too busy.I suggested that was not an excuse and asked him what he could do to solve the issue. Again he said he was far to busy.My bargain was that if he didnt rectify this then I would review his restaurant badly. His comment "Well do that then" and hung up. Guess what.. I will be spreading the word that this place is dreadful. Shameful that they are on just-eat.

• Visited September 2013