“If you're in Herne Bay or Whitstable you must try Shakey Shakey!”
Review of Shakey Shakey

Shakey Shakey
Ranked #16 of 140 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I went to Shakey Shakey after reading trip advisor reviews and I can honestly say I had the best fish and chips I've ever had! Didn't know what Shakey Shakey was but the v kind lady serving gave me a few chips to try and the seasoning was delicious. The fish is battered with gluten free batter and which makes it really light and crispy and you could tell how fresh the fish was too. Proper chunky chips made with Maris pipers... Can't wait to go back one day!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

my wife and two daughters are coeliacs and my three year old grand daughter has an egg allergy so for them to be able to have fish and chips like other people was brilliant. It was a joy to watch them sit on the sea front and tuck in to this great food. The owners were really friendly and helpful and I would recommend "Shakey Shakey" to anyone and the next time we are in the area we will certainly be calling again.

1  Thank Kevin J
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The freshly cooked fish is amazing and the portion sizes.............!!!!!! Go for small!!!
Excellent chips that are not greasy and very friendly owner and staff. They deserve your custom.

3  Thank Pat U
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Awful chips, very greasy and the shakey shakey seasoning is just not nice. I feel if they were more attentive they would be more successful

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We live near Shakey Shakey and within 10 mins there are at least 5 fish and chip shops, and others who serve fish and chips, and this is one of them. We come here every time we have fish and chips. Last time, May 17, I had cod and chips, wife scampi and my kids, battered sausages and chips. The food was fresh and the staff are great. You just need to look at the queue on Friday and Saturday. Run by a lovely family who want the customers to be happy. You can see where the food is sourced from and they have their own recipe "Shakey Shakey"

3  Thank Enjoyyourtrips