“Perfect food . Perfect customer service .”
Review of Shakey Shakey

Shakey Shakey
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Herne Bay
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Wow one of the most best fish and chip shop i've been to in years . Me and my kids love the food as much as we love the family who own the business . Shakey shakey seasoning is unique and great on chips . Anyone who is in Herne Bay should go to the finest fish and chips in town and try their one of a kind shakey shakey seasoning . Just excellent .

1  Thank Giseleagusta

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I went to Shakey Shakey after reading trip advisor reviews and I can honestly say I had the best fish and chips I've ever had! Didn't know what Shakey Shakey was but the v kind lady serving gave me a few chips to try and the seasoning was delicious. The fish is battered with gluten free batter and which makes it really light and crispy and you could tell how fresh the fish was too. Proper chunky chips made with Maris pipers... Can't wait to go back one day!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

my wife and two daughters are coeliacs and my three year old grand daughter has an egg allergy so for them to be able to have fish and chips like other people was brilliant. It was a joy to watch them sit on the sea front and tuck in to this great food. The owners were really friendly and helpful and I would recommend "Shakey Shakey" to anyone and the next time we are in the area we will certainly be calling again.

1  Thank Kevin J
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The freshly cooked fish is amazing and the portion sizes.............!!!!!! Go for small!!!
Excellent chips that are not greasy and very friendly owner and staff. They deserve your custom.

3  Thank Pat U
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Awful chips, very greasy and the shakey shakey seasoning is just not nice. I feel if they were more attentive they would be more successful