“Beautiful meal”

Price range: US$7 - US$47
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant, authentic Italian food and wood fired pizza, daily specials also available. First UK approved pizzeria by Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana ( True Neapolitan Pizza Association )
Reviewed 1 July 2014

First time we have been to Casa Mia and we will definitely be returnung. Absolutely lovely meal and great service, my husband had the mussel and prawn tagliatelle and he said it was the best he has ever had. Very generous portion sizes and we took all the leftovers home xx

1  Thank Helen210111977

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Had dinner here last night, and couldn't fault the place,dough balls and meatball starters were unreal, and the pizza was the best I've ever had,cooked in a wood fire oven, much better than pizza express, which I am also partial to, also lush desserts

2  Thank Neil S
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Decided to visit for the first time on Saturday ,service was ok apart from the waitress failing to inform us of the specials that were available.We were not impressed with the food my pasta with homemade italian sausage was tasteless and my wife's pizza was doughy , bland and undercooked ,just could not believe how poor the food was given the reviews.Will not be returning.

8  Thank Alan G
Acasamia160, Owner at A Casa Mia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Alan G,

I am very sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectation on your first visit.
We try our best to give our customers the best products cooked with passion and experience.
I would like to inform you that it is not a coincidence the fact that we are the first UK approved pizzeria by the True Neapolitan Pizza Association,
There is a big difference between personal taste preference and judging food like in this case you have done by saying that our pizza was undercooked and bland.
We take big pride in our pizzas and all of our dishes, the tasteless pasta with homemade sausages it is one of our most popular dishes and it is cooked with the best ingredients.
Since you have mentioned the fact that you are not returning to us, I suggest you to stick with the
big chain restaurants where pizzas are crispy and all dishes are spiced with many different herbs.
We try very hard to please all of our customers but sometimes people's taste is very different from what they expect from an authentic dish.
Kind regards
The Owner
Gennaro

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Visited Casa Mia for the first time with my younger brother and cousin from Sweden. The service is impeccable without doubt, starters were fantastic and the main excellent, the Clams were fresh in the linguini and the sides were also very fine, an extensive menu and the Peroni beer well chilled and a good selection of Italian wines, friendly and child friendly restaurant, bread and Pizza dough made on the premises, I will definitely go back again. If in HB and you like good Italian food give it a go, also very reasonably priced.

1  Thank 992rickw
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I recently went for a meal with my parents on a busy Saturday evening.

Everything was superb - from the welcome we received and the service we received from Donna (who we later discovered to be one of the owners) right the way through to the atmosphere and food itself.

Everything was fresh and delicious and we couldn't fault any area! Only issue we had was no space for dessert!! The garlic bread in particular was delicious and just writing this review makes me want to pop back for another helping!

Certainly makes a welcome break from the generic chain Italian restaurants found in most towns and we cannot wait for our next visit

2  Thank jaydecay