Stayed here Saturday night - couldn't fault the staff we came in to contact with. All very friendly and extremely helpful. Really surprised at seeing some of the negative reviews. Room was really comfortable.
We ate in the bar where the food was excellent - fresh and perfectly cooked.
Would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hythe Imperial is a four star Victorian seafront hotel with stunning views over the English Channel. It boasts 94 en-suite bedrooms, leisure club, spa facilities including ESPA treatments, indoor pool, 9 hole golf course, 4 function suites, 2 restaurants, 2 bars and is licensed for civil ceremonies. Wireless internet available throughout, 24 hour room service and free parking. **** Please note our hotel is currently undergoing a refurbishment programme with the ground floor and level one now complete. Level 2 will be out of service between January 2016 and July 2016, Levels 3 and 4 will be refurbished between Summer 2016 and Summer 2017 **** Our hotel is located close to Dover Ferry Ports, Channel Tunnel, Ashford International and the Eurostar. Explore the Kent countryside and attractions such as Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway & Port Lympne Wild Animal Park. With the hotel currently being renovated, there is the possibility of minimal disturbances with respect to guest stays and the leisure facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hythe Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel And Spa
- Mercure Hythe Imperial Hotel Hythe
- Accor Hythe Imperial
- Imperial Hotel Hythe
- Hythe Imperial Kent