“best coffee”

Ranked #12 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Hythe
New Romney, United Kingdom
“best coffee”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Having tried them all - in my opinion, Jacquie makes the best coffee in Hythe. Good happy atmosphere and a nice place to meet and have a good cup of something and a cupcake. She now also does a mean toasted panini! I regularly drive 5 miles just to have a coffee and chat.

• Visited December 2013

Hythe, United Kingdom
“Service always with a smile”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Hot chocolate with all the trimmings is sensational. A small cafe with lots of friendly banter and laughter. A "must experience" for any visitor or resident of Hythe.

• Visited December 2013
“Best hot choc around”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

I have to say, jacquilicious doesn't look like the sort of cafe I would normally visit, but my partner loves the pink theme so took me there one chilly day, promising me that the hot chocolates are the best in town, and she was seriously right, we now visit whenever we can! The prices are low, but the portions are massive. Selling hot drinks, cold drinks, ice cream, muffins and cookies. Definitely one to visit!

Visited May 2013