Lowest prices for your stay
£75
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
Priceline
Skyscanner.com
£76
All reviews shared bathroom home from home tea or coffee place to stay min walk harry potter quiet area local amenities storage space town centre long weekend feel very welcome stayed here for one night lovely family room was clean and comfortable cooked breakfast we've stayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019

Serena and Peter are the best hosts l know.
They are helpful and polite in every way.
There was never a "NO" or
"WE CAN'T".

The English breakfast was delicious and the evening meal's were fresh cooked and absolutely tasteful.

Everywhere it was very clean.
Share bathrooms and toilets was no problem at all. Every time l went there it was tidy and clean.

The rooms are modern decorated, with TV and all you need for a lovely coffee or tea in the morning.
The bed was better than mine and this was really expensive.

The outdoor area invited for a sit down, having a nice cup of coffee and a cigarette with a lovely view to the sea.
I'm sad to go back home, but l will be back soon, hopefully on Xmas and New Year.
Thank you Serena and Peter!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2019

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! My favourite place to stay while in Margate ! Not only is the hospitality excellent, Peter and Serena really make this place, but the beds are so comfortable and clean, the showers are always lovely and warm and welcoming after a day by the sea, the breakfast sets you up for the day, they have amazing wines from Italy and is the best location for staying in Margate ! I will be back again ! Thank you for the most amazing stay Peter and Serena ! Gracie !

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 27 August 2019

My daughter and myself stayed for 5 nights, Peter and Serena were so accomodating and nothing was a problem for them. The rooms were clean, comfortable, breakfast was perfect, and the weather amazing. In the evening while the sunsets, one can sit in the garden with a cold beer, glass of wine and watch the sun go down. My 7 year old daughter Olivia loved it, we will definitely be back soon, many thanks.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2019

We arrived a little later than expected due to traffic issues on the way down from Leicestershire. We informed Serena & Peter of that and they were so accommodating. Upon arrival we checked in, in the bar area and Peter showed us to our room. We stayed in Room 12 which has a private bathroom and separate toilet. It was like we had our own wing! Very quiet, out of the way and just what we like.

The room was clean, tidy and had everything that we needed. The bathroom very much the same, as was the toilet. The decor could do with a little touch up but that didn't affect our stay!

We then had a chat with Serena and Peter about our visit to Margate and enjoyed a few drinks as well.

We slept very well, the bed was comfy, we liked the addition of a fan as we like the bedroom quite cool. Tea making facilities were on hand and everything was spotless.

Breakfast was yummy! Just the right amount for us. Maybe, as am aside, a continental, healthier option could be served, but otherwise we were happy.

We stayed for two nights and the price for this was what I would expect, especially with having the private bathroom and toilet.

Serena and Peter were friendly, always greeted in the morning and recommend places for us to visit.

Thank you for having us!

Room tip: Room 12 is the private bathroom
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Hayley B
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I keep coming back because Peter and Serena are very hospitable. The place is enough for me, its clean, the bed is comfortable, it is easy to come and go as I like (I come for the soul weekender every year so sometimes getting home in the wee hours!). I like the walk along the beach to get to the action and increasingly there is more happening beachside, I see Margate change with every visit. My vegetarian needs are catered for with the English breakfast, although might have to go one step further next year with something more healthy! I look forward to coming back each year and I've booked again for 2020! I recommend it.

Room tip: I usually take a single room so I'm not sure about other rooms.
Date of stay: July 2019