Lowest prices for your stay
£75
£74
S P
Needs improving
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Sept 2021via mobile
I base my experience on how my 3yr old slept with in this guest house…. It was home away from home for her. So top marks on her part especially with the fish tank.
Everything was brilliant! Especially keeping on top of hygiene in a Covid environment really hope that’s not lost as the toilets and showers need updating.
The breakfast was disappointing, my mother ordered VEGAN and got two Sunny Side up eggs on her plate.
I ordered a FULL English which lacked mushrooms and tomatoes!

The Guest House is SUPER amazing if they sort the breakfast things out!
Date of stay: August 2021
Room Tip: Colin and Tracy are felt like more than family! They are splendid hosts!
Trip type: Travelled with family
    £52
1.6 miles from Westbrook Lodge Guest House
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Margate
All reviews shared bathroom home from home tea or coffee place to stay min walk harry potter quiet area local amenities storage space town centre long weekend feel very welcome stayed here for one night lovely family room was clean and comfortable cooked breakfast we've stayed
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2021

I would give this place ten stars if I could! Possibly the most accommodating and kind hosts on the planet. A SUPER breakfast and very comfortable rooms with awesome decor.
Also, this gem of a find is a stones throw to Westbrook Bay, which is a far nicer and quieter beach. I couldn't recommend this highly enough. Thanks so much guys.

Jacqueline - BBC/ITV/C4 Producer/Director

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights to attend the open on Saturday. Thankyou so much to Colin and Tracy, really appreciate you letting us use the facilities on Friday before check in time. We stayed in the newly refurbished en suit room which was a lovely comfortable room. The breakfast on both days was amazing and set us up nicely for the day ahead. We had a slight problem with the TV and Colin was there instantly to fix it. I can not recommend this place enough. Very welcoming hosts, amazing property located in a quiet position, minutes away from the beach, amazing sunsets, 10 min walk to the lively margate bars and eateries. We will definitely be returning for a weekend break. Thank you once again, Amanda and Juna

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
westbrook lodge, Owner at Westbrook Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you Amanda and Juna this review means a lot to us. It was lovely to meet you both. Do not leave it too long before you come back. Give us a call direct for a discounted price. Take care Tracy & Colin

Reviewed 19 July 2021

We booked the Westbrook Lodge Guest house as accommodation while we in Kent for the Open Golf event.

Colin and Tracey couldn’t do enough for us and are lovely people. We were made to feel very welcome and looked after for the weekend. They sorted us taxis to and from the event for the Sunday, the bar service was great and the breakfast very good.

The accommodation was comfortable and very clean. I have seen a few concerns about the shared bathrooms in the reviews. This was not a problem at all and the hotel was full. Plenty of bathrooms to go round.

Overall a lovely family run hotel and would highly recommend.

The breakfast on the go for us on our last morning was a great touch and very thoughtful.

Thanks again.

Luke and Sean

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Luke and Sean this review means a lot to us. We enjoyed hosting you and hopefully you will come back again soon. Call us direct we will give you a discount on the room rate. Take care Tracy & Colin.

Reviewed 25 June 2021

I've visited Westbrook Lodge a few times and it has always lived up to expectations, and exceeded them. Tracy and Colin are wonderful hosts and made me feel very at home.

The guest house is clean, with a high rating for food safety also. Currently in the process of refurbishing, Tracy took time out to chat and made me a cuppa on arrival after a 6 hour journey from Sheffield. My bedroom was beautifully decorated, with ample facilities including green tea, which Tracy had thoughtfully provided for me. And a wonderful veggie breakfast too.

I would highly recommend visiting and I hope to get back to see them all soon.

Date of stay: June 2021
westbrook lodge, Owner at Westbrook Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2021

Thank you for your lovely review, it was lovely to meet you Karen. I enjoyed our chats and loved hearing about Margate and your trips here. I look forward to having you stay again, do not leave it too long between visits. Take care Tracy.x

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

We have just got back from a wonderful weekend in Margate. What made it so wonderful was our stay at Westbrook Lodge. Tracey and Colin run a lovely family B&B where we were well looked after and felt very safe in the current climate. We were extremely lucky to stay in their newly refurbished en-suite (which is gorgeously decorated). The shower was amazing and the bed was so comfy! I really appreciated the little touches with earbuds and cotton pads in the bathroom 😊
Tracey cooks a mean breakfast and Colin is a great barman! We loved our stay and have already booked to go back next year and are looking forward to seeing them again. I truly recommend this as a place to stay...it feels like home from home and Tracy and Colin make you feel so welcome - thank you!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
westbrook lodge, Owner at Westbrook Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Thank you Laura and Adam for this fantastic review. This means so much to Colin and I especially as when you stayed we had only been running the Guest House for a week.I am now doing the breakfast for 21 alone ! Be a pro when you stay again lol. We glad you liked the new ensuite our family have worked hard to create that room. Next ensuite being built to same standard in November 21, then another in Jan 22. You were a real pleasure to host, felt like part of our family. Looking forward to seeing you again. Take care Tracy, Colin and family.x