“Divine Pizzas”

Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Delicious wood-fired pizza, the best coffee in Margate, gelato and wine.
Reviewed 16 August 2014

So what if you have go to the counter to order, you don't get cutlery and you sit on a bench as the rest of the restaurant was reserved. The Pizzas are out of this world. If you want the best thin crust wood oven baked pizzas do not bother going anywhere else !

1  Thank Naomi65

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Our group of 5 visited here for a friends birthday and had a great time. Service was prompt and the locally produced toppings on the wonderful pizza combinations were fantastic. Washed down with lovely wine and an enjoyable trip to the loo (it is a sight to behold!!) The price is really good too and we will definitely be paying a visit again.

2  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We have just returned from having lunch here today, great little place, lively staff, esp. Beth, the manager was also a really nice guy but sadly I didn't get his bane.

food brilliant! atmosphere very easy going! no table service offered OR NEEDED, just go with the flow. Pizza was so good, I shared a second one

Reviewed 10 August 2014

This place still produces superb pizza, tasty wine and nibbles for good prices. I took a large group there recently and everyone was impressed with the quality of the food. I would have ranked it a well earned five stars, but unfortunately one member of staff managed to spoil the experience a little. He was a short with the members of our group who hadn't visited before and confused by telling us he was going to bring glasses to the table, but didn't bring enough for everyone and then told us to fetch them ourselves as though we should have done that in the first place. When I went up to order dessert they didn't have enough of the pistachio gelato so I had to reconsider my order, all the time he was huffing and puffing despite the fact I took less than a minute to decide! others noticed this too and were not impressed. While we were eating our food I spotted him several times making melodramatic 'despairing' faces at his colleague, either he was desperate for his shift to end or he was mocking customers, either way it wasn't very nice. I love this place and usually they have such lovely people working there so that was a shame.

1  Thank Redilma P
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Best pizza I have tasted in the uk, and I love pizza and I love italy. Probably as good as italian pizzas. You will not find better. Great value, loyalty scheme and buy one get one half price on a weds! Say no more! Fantastic edgy decor. Local produce and friendly helpful staff. What are you waiting for!

1  Thank Jsscbly