The hotel is not exactly luxurious but it's clean and comfortable. It is in a good location as it's only 2mins away from the seaside (which could be seen from our room window) and not too far from shopping etc.
On arrival we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and check-in was quick and easy.
the restaurant (the promenade) is good too and reasonably priced. Breakfast is worth it the price also, especially if you have children as they eat free and was cooked fresh and really nice. The customer service we received was great especially from Steven Neville who was very helpful and friendly during the breakfast service.
There was no problem with the our room except for the fact that it was quite hot, and it didnt seem to cool down after trying to use the control panel in the room but this would not put me off staying again!!! Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent