Stayed for one night at the Premier Inn Margate before my wedding.
The room was clean, tidy and surprisingly modern (large 40" LED television). The staff were friendly and helpful in my limited dealings with them. The bed was a tad soft for my liking, but not so much that it dirupted my sleep.
The hotel is next to the railway station, however the soundproofing of the rooms meant that the railway and road could not be heard at all.
The other guests though were quite noisy in the early morning and late at night - every footstep and banged door sounded as though it was happening outside the room.
Overall it was a good stay because the room did everything that you would expect and was in good condition. The price was right - £39 - because I booked online and took advantage of the discounted room offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent