Nice located Hotel for a short stay in Margate.
We went for a weekend break and had a nice time to find out where my girlfriend was born spend a part of her youth .Enjoyed the full-style English breakfast.
Quite double bed room with an extra bed for our boy.Comfortable clean room with a big TV.Clean bathroom with all amenities.
Staff at the counter,restaurant and bar was friendly and helpfull and asked frequently if all was OK.(Never had that experience in a Dutch hotel yet!) in such a way that they were concerned about their customers.Very appreciated!Can really recommend this hotel for a nice and pleasant stay for family or business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent