This was my first stay in a Premier Inn and was very impressed. The room was immaculate with a choice of soft or firm pillows. Kettle with tea and coffee. Very good double glazing, not a sound from traffic or the railway station next door. Good sized bathroom. Staff at front desk very helpful and pleasant. They always greeted you as you came in or out of hotel. It's connected to a Brewers Fayre that serve breakfast at a good price. They also do meals all day as well. Good location right on the beach. Good sized car park at the back. They also give you 30 minutes free internet a day or a minimal fee for all day.
We only payed £50 a night which I think was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent