On the way to the hotel I managed to injure my knee so badly that I couldn't walk. I called Reception from the hotel car park and they were brilliant, helping to organise an ambulance and even said that they would hold my room for me and I wouldn't be charged if I didn't use it. Returned from hospital on crutches and the girls on reception couldn't have been more helpful, arranging a ground floor room and getting my luggage out of the car. Similarly the restaurant staff were very attentive. Such a lovely experience despite a rather traumatic day. Now to the hotel - spotless, excellent position right on seafront, no noise from the road, very easy to find, good car park, best restaurant service I've ever had in a Premier Inn (normally quite slow, but not in Margate). I urge you to visit - I shall be doing so again hopefully for £29!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent