Stayed one night at the Premier Inn in Margate. We picked this location because it said it was within walking distance to the beach. It is a great location, easy & fast walk just down the sidewalk and across the street from a very nice sandy beach. The hotel room was typical Premier Inn, nothing to complain about. The attached restaraunt was nice and had very good fish & chips. Purchased the breakfast and it was very good as well. Overall a nice place to stop for a excursion to a lovely beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent