I normally use premiere inn where ever I go but I have to say on this occassion I wasnt too happy. The hotel is like literally on the train tracks so the noise is tremendus, apart from the view of the beach which you can get from every single hotel in the town by the looks of it, every other thing in site looked run down, there was a big run down blocked of flats on one side of the road and what looked like a refugee camp on the other and that was just outside. when you walk in its what you expect but you dont expect to wait for the receptionist to finish her conversation on her personal mobile phone before you are seen to. the room was decent but didnt suit my occasion its more formal and business like so if your going away on a romantic holiday premiere isnt the best choice. I had to get my bed re made as I saw traces of hair on my pillow and sheet. To be honest I will not be going there in future. you're better off checking into one of the b&bs further up the beach!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right beside the seafront with its idyllic views and close to shops and cafes of the quaint Old Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Margate Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Margate
- Premier Inn Margate Hotel Kent