Stayed between June 21st and 23rd .for a wedding
Hotel is well located and the staff are very friendly .. We travelled a long way , we were made to feel welcome and the room had a sea view ..
Room had everything we needed and it was clean and tidy .
We bad breakfast on two mornings , food was very nice and again the staff on duty were very friendly and helpful
So no complaints at all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent