We celebrated our wedding anniversary here recently. Following my booking, the hotel called me to inform that there will be a wedding on the weekend that we were staying and they will put us in a room on the top floor so that we will not be disturbed by the music in the lobby. We were pleasantly surprised to be given a sea-facing room with a four-poster bed....just what we needed for an anniversary celebration. We have enjoyed our stay here very much. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly. Our only complaints were that the bathroom is a bit dated and the service at breakfast was a little slow. As commented by another reviewer, the breakfast was overooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent