Have just returned from a pleasant stay at the Smiths Court Hotel with a Grand UK coach party.
Delighted to find we had a top floor sea view room served by a lift, this was very quiet with no one above. We were greeted with a welcome cup of tea after a long journey.
The room and bathroom were well equiped and spotless. Towels changed every day and the tea and coffee supplies were plentiful.
Breakfast was help yourself with a wide choice for every taste including a full cooked breakfast.
Dinner was 3 courses again with plenty of choice and on 3 occassions out of the 4 meals they offered us something that was not on the menu.
All the staff were very cheerful and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent