We stay at Smiths court on a weekly basis whilst we are in Margate for business. It's location is excellent, with beautiful sea views and moments from the sandy beach.
The rooms are all clean, extremely comfortable and quiet, family rooms even have a kitchenette which is handy! There is ample car parking which is great during the busy season!
The staff provide a first class service and nothing is ever too much trouble, Abbie the manager is personable, efficient and ever so accommodating.
The food served is always of a high standard and the menu suits a variety of tastes, Drew, Connor and Jack are always on hand should you have any special requirements.
We enjoy our stays here so much that we also look forward to visiting for leisure too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent