This was the first time we, as a club visited this hotel for our annual T & T. We also had room 17 as did the reviewer "sparkie doll" and enjoyed the sea view. the room was warm, clean and comfortable, in fact the heating was on all through the night. The staff in this hotel were the most friendly we have come across. The food and the service in the restaurant was excellent, as was the entertainment laid on in the evening. All of our party agreed it was one of the best T & T we had been on. Would use this venue again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent