We had our ceremony and reception at the Smiths Court Hotel. Could not fault anything from start to finish. Food was out of this world Beef out of this world. We had hog roast in the evening everyone loved that. Nothing is to much for them at all. The price of the package is outstanding value for money. Abbie , Tony and Team you should be so proud of yourselfs outstanding. Mr and Mrs Stevens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Edwardian hotel, with 43 rooms. A number of single, double, twin, and family rooms. Also sea-view rooms available, or executive rooms and family suites. Full disabled access to the hotel, and specifically designed disabled rooms available. Free off-street parking, and plenty of free on-street parking outside. Eat in The Orangery restaurant attached, with a great sea view and stunning marble floors. Sit in our lounge and watch the sea, have a drink or afternoon tea. At Smiths Court, the only thing we overlook is the sea... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Smiths Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smiths Court Cliftonville
- Smiths Court Hotel Margate, Kent