“A good place to stay”

Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Came down from S. Yorkshire for a family christening, arrived too early to check in, so asked if we could park up while we went to see our family. The girl on reception( Rani) was so helpful and so pleasant she said it was no trouble at all and gave us a ticket to put in the car. When we arrived back to check in, she was still there and asked if there was anything we needed, e.g iron and ironingboard, I said I was not sure so she said I will get you one anyway, then it's there if you need it. Found all the people on reception to be very friendly (even if they did take the mick out of our accent!) and nothing was too much trouble. We also found breakfast to be excellent with plenty of choice. If anyone went hungry, then they only have themselves to blame. Also the staff in the breakfast area where very good at getting anything that had run out. Just wish you could get a newspaper but was told that they had tried to get them from a local newsagent but they were not interested, but this would not stop us from staying there again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight whilst visiting friends in Rainham. Brilliant location and easy to find. Everything we have come to expect from Premier Inn, lovely clean rooms, friendly staff and the breakfast in the morning was brilliant. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble, the gentleman on reception produced crayons and colouring sheets for the kids and later on found us a spare mug and some more tea bags. The restaurant next door was clean and welcoming for breakfast, little touches like taking the children's orders first were much appreciated and meant that we could all enjoy breakfast in a relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2013

I stayed at the premier Inn for three nights and was very happy with my stay. The staff were friendly and very helpful, the room was clean and comfortable.I would stay there again ,it was close to the train station so very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I found the hotel staff to be very friendly and courteous. The hotel was clean and the rooms were spacious and comfortable.

I did, however, find the food (dinner, not breakfast) in the attached "Beefeater" restaurant to be disappointing. I had the chargrilled chicken, vegetables and linguine pasta. The vegetables were unidentifiable by both sight and taste, the sauce for the pasta was watery and the chicken was a little on the tough side.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I arrived at this hotel at 2110 on foot, tired and hungry after a long journe. I was pleased to be told on check-in that the attached Beefeater restaurant served meals until 2200. I quickly stashed my luggage in my room, went around to the restaurant, and was seated by the staff in the bar area, given a menu, and asked to order at the bar. After choosing my food, I attempted to order. I was then met with the news that the restaurant was closing early because the staff had been in a meeting to discuss a new menu that had been introduced. I was dismayed! I was basically turfed back onto the street to find an eating place, and eventually found an Indian Restaurant half a mile or so back down the A2 towards Rainham, and finally got my evening meal.

The hotel itself was fine, the room clean, comfortable and a good size. Other than the problem with the restaurant the staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was OK, but the full english had palid, just cooked sausages on the first day, and on the second, over done, leathery scrambled eggs.

Unfortunately, I have to rate this hotel poor on the experience I actually had. On another day, it would probably be higher.

Room Tip: There aren't any lifts, so ask for a ground floor room if that will be an issue for you.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Martin T
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Once you have been to one Premier Inn you have been to them all, but this was a little bit different. Huge room, enough to have a dance in, very friendly staff, and good food. And as Lenny says you will have a great night's sleep, it was a very comfortable bed!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KennybOrmiston
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Had a good time and everybody was friendly and helpful, the room was excellent plenty of room and very clean and the staff were great and the site of the premier was near everywhere I wanted to go thank you for a great weekend

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainham
Travelodge Medway M2
Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham
Holiday Inn Sittingbourne
Holiday Inn Sittingbourne
#4 of 6 in Sittingbourne

Been to Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel? Share your experiences!