“brillaint service and brilliant hotel”

Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rainham
birmingham
“brillaint service and brilliant hotel”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

from check in to check out this place was great. the staff were all friendly and helpful
the rooms were all spotlessly clean and roomy. car parking was excellent

could not fault the staff who even sorted out some printing I needed and gave us great directions

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank phil a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Cannock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We stayed at the Premier Inn in Gilliingham Rainham Kent & we had lovely welcome, our room was clean & comfy. All the staff was very helpful we had no toilet paper in the bathroom & we asked for some & we got some straight away. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Staff were friendly and helpful at all times.

Rooms were clean and airy and shower was hot with a good powerful flow.

Location is excellent for anyone visiting Rainham, Chatham, Gillingham or surrounding areas. Nearest cinema is the Odeon at Dickens World Retail park - restaurants there were expensive and the Chinese buffet is subpar - would recommend eating at either the Manor Farm pub attached to the Premier Inn or heading into Rainham Highstreet.

Only word of warning - don't park your car under the trees in the carpark even if it's hot as you'll be cleaning bird muck off it the next day!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phil B
Dartford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My wife, my son, and I stayed at this hotel in a family room for one night on 10/08/2013. We were going to a function and had to be at the function by 1400.
Therefore we arrived at the hotel at approximately 1330 and asked if we could check in (failing this I wanted to leave my car in the car park). I wanted to dump our bags in the room, park, get a cab, and come back later.
The receptionist said she was not ready to check us in at 1330 but asked me to wait ten minutes and she should be able to, and within five minutes she was checking me in and giving me my room keys. I asked her for some reliable taxi numbers so we could book a cab - but she insisted on diong this for me. The lady also checked that the room was in order and that the cot was set up prior to letting me go in. I then chucked our bags in the room and within a short amount of time our taxi arrived and off we went until we came back to the hotel at around 2300.
The room was clean, tidy, and comfortable everything expected from the usual standards of a Premier Inn, and the bathroom was clean with a decent shower.
Sadly my son did not stay quite so happy throughout the night so we did not get the best nights sleep but this was through no fault of the hotel.
We left the following morning at 0800 and checked out quickly.
Once again a good value stay in the now trusted brand of Premier Inn and an exceptional service from the reception.
We didn't use the beefeater next door at any point as this was a dissapointment last time we did this (at a different Premier Inn hotel) - will probably try again in future but we opted for something else.
Stay here with confidence!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Spyro84
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have stayed at this hotel before on our way to and from the Eurotunnel.
Being only 40 minutes from the train the hotel is well placed to break our journey up. Friendly staff, nice rooms and good food at the attached restaurant

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Heanor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Stayed for a couple of nights on business. Found the check in easy. I find most premier inns very similar so you know pretty much what your going to get. Comfortable room, comfortable bed, nice bathroom. You can choose to eat at the bar next door and breakfast is there also. The all you can eat cooked breakfast is well worth the money.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I'm used to Premier Inn hotels in UK (Kent and around London). This one is truly outstanding! Very good value for same price as loads of Premier Inn hotels in UK that are only average compared to this one. Bathroom and room spotless clean, everything is brand new, excellent service...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank cathcoste
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rainham
Premier Inn Gillingham Business Park Hotel
Premier Inn Chatham/Gillingham (Victory Pier) Hotel
Premier Inn Sittingbourne Kent Hotel
The King Charles Hotel
The King Charles Hotel
#1 of 2 in Gillingham
Bridgewood Manor - QHotels
Holiday Inn Rochester-Chatham

Been to Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel? Share your experiences!