Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel
Travelodge
US$86
US$83
US$61
Premier Inn Sittingbourne Kent Hotel(Sittingbourne)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$86
Priceline
  • Pool
US$129
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeef eatermanor farmvisiting familypleasant stayusual standardlady on receptionroom was spaciousgluten free breadsmall hotelgreat central locationadjoining restaurantcooked breakfastbeefeater restaurantair conditioningcar parkhigh street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Located next door to the Beefeater restaurant this small and cosy Premier Inn is as comfortable and clean as you would expect. The staff are a small team and very friendly indeed. The car park can be a bit tight but I have always found a spot. The hotel is beside the A2 in Rainham village with restaurants nearby so it is ideal for those on business in Medway – though the road can be busy around school run time. Train station is 5-10 minutes’ walk for those on public transport. I am happy to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LintonWood
Reviewed 19 December 2013

What can I say, typical premier inn. First time staying away with our little boy and had such a great nights stay. Breakfast with Santa was great, although a little pricey.

Room was spacious, warm and very quiet considering on a2 and next to busy restaurant one of the busiest party weekends of the year.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Usual Prem. Inn hotel, and facilities as expected. Sadly, restaurant and food pretty poor - dismal when the kitchen was closed for breakfast due to planned repairs not communicated to staff or guests! .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ian H
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Rainham (Kent) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Friendly and clean and room had plenty of space, small problem with child above our room was running about in the middle of the night and we could hear them. Breakfast was good but they were short of staff on sunday

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Gill003
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed in the area overnight for business reasons. The hotel itself was the usual Premier Inn standard which is, I think, good and I usually head for a Premier Inn before any other hotel chain.

Good things: friendly and helpful staff on reception, clean room, comfy bed.
Bad things: The room (107) was noisy as it overlooks a main road. It's worth requesting one at the back of the hotel for that reason. No towels in the room, which I didn't realise until I hopped out of the shower! Going down to reception to get some wasn't an option, nor was ringing and asking for some as I couldn't get dressed to answer the door! Luckily I had a small towel in my luggage so made do with that.

Restaurant next door was a Beefeater which wasn't great. I had a meal deal and ordered a steak which wasn't cooked the way I had ordered it and I was charged extra at the end of the meal for 'upgrading' my meal, which I hadn't. The situation was quickly resolved with minimum fuss but that, combined with the table opposite receiving a number of incorrectly cooked steaks, doesn't inspire confidence in the staff. I also couldn't leave at the time I wanted to as my waitress was busy and nowhere to be seen and nobody else would sort my bill out. All in all, not great even though the staff were all very pleasant and friendly.

A number of minor issues means that I will probably try the Premier Inn down the road in Gillingham next time I am in the area, rather than revisit this one.

Room Tip: Go for one overlooking the car park, rather than the road.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business