All reviews lovely site co op coop supermarket play area stayed here toilet and shower block clean site friendly lady great pitches number plate recognition interesting shops got bitten jump leads fridge freezer shower facilities hot water english town
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Stayed here in April - many pitches waterlogged; luckily had booked a hardstanding, which was in the car park next to some containers... not ideal.
The facilities were lovely, very clean and tidy but overall, too much emphasise on mobile homes and long standing holiday makers, who appear to go regularly and even are able to book their favourite pitch.
Excellent location for visiting Sandwich and local villages but sorry, but won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cole1954-Hadleigh
Jill S, Owner at Sandwich Leisure Park Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Mr Smith

As you rightly say the grass pitches were very soggy and when I took you up to your pitch you will remember that the guys were in the process of towing a large motorhome off of the pitch that had got stuck in the boggy ground you did not then want to be sited right next door to another motor home on a double hard standing pitch I did explain that we had used every hard- standing pitch available to us ??
I offered you a space on an extended car parking space with full use of the grass pitch in front which you agreed to take rather than be pitched next to someone, in the circumstances I feel that we did all that we could to accommodate you in extreme ground conditons which were beyond our control I would also like to think that we try our very best for all our visitors regular or otherwise.

Kind Regards
Jill and the Sandwich Team

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We recently stayed here for 2 nights to give our caravan an airing and put up our awning. Quick check in, great pitches, lots of room and sheltered from other pitches. Showers and toilets lovely and clean, loads of hot water. Washing-up facilities all clean too and a camp kitchen with a couple of fridge freezers and microwaves which would have been very handy if we were camping. Perfectly sited for Sandwich and loads to do round and about.
Only downside was we could not link up to the wifi which initially sent us all into shock (especially the kids!), but we soon remembered how to amuse ourselves by reading, playing board games etc, every cloud has a silver lining! Could possibly have resolved it but didn't really look into it.
All in all, lovely site, will definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

so pleased you all enjoyed your stay with us and yes it is sometimes just good to revert back to communicating with our children (and partners ) in the old fashioned way I am sure you will have all made very different memories if short lived.
we very much look forward to seeing you all on your next visit when I really hope the wi fi is back on track.

kind Regards

Jill and the sandwich team.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We have stayed here before. Despite us arriving a day early (our mistake), Gill managed to fit us in considering it was a Bank Holiday, We had a lovely pitch with plenty of room. The site is in good order. Toilets and shower area was warm and clean. Staff were helpful and pleasant. They also have static caravans for hire. The site is in a very good position for walking into Sandwich town centre, about 10-15 mins. There is a Co-Op supermarket 10 mins await which is well stocked. There are buses from the town centre to Canterbury, Deal and Dover which we used. Plenty of pubs in Sandwich too! Thank you Gill for the lift on the golf cart even though I nearly fell out! We would certainly recommend Sandwich Leisure Park Camping for couples and families. Give it a try, we're sure you will love it too.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Jill S, Owner at Sandwich Leisure Park Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Hi Guys very pleased you enjoyed your stay sorry about the golf buggy thing thinking next time will have to be one at a time or we need to invest in a four seater !!! many thanks for you feedback look forward to seeing you again soon. :-)
Jill Alan and the team

Reviewed 31 May 2016

My wife and I regularly visit Sandwich leisure park in our motor home, and have done so for a couple of years. I have to admit that there is a lot of work going on, however this is all to make improvements to the park for future visitors.
If you have read previous feedback please note.
Although I am partially disabled, if I wanted a newspaper in the morning, I would get off my backside and walk the 5 minutes to the Co-op supermarket.
Having worked with the public myself, I can tell you that if you walk into a reception with the wrong attitude, then staff will appear "rude" or "abrupt", in my many visits to the park, I have always received a friendly and courteous reception and will return many times in future.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david s
Jill S, Owner at Sandwich Leisure Park Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

thanks Guys look forward to seeing you and the gang soon :-)

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Second time we've stayed here as a family. First time in our tent & this time in a "glamping lodge". Everything about our stay was lovely. Our lodge was cosy & so exciting for the kids.

The website clearly states that the accommodation is minimal so we were very impressed when we opened our front door for the first time. My daughters loved the bunk beds, the decking & outside area & the children's play park.

The toilet & shower block is clean, well maintained, plenty of hot water & the showers are very well set out with hooks, a bench, a place to keep your clothes dry etc.

Co-op, the village, the train station, Ozzies Fish & Chip shop, pubs, everything you need is in walking distance.

I found the park owners to be friendly, accommodating & helpful.

We will return time & time again. Very happy customers.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Jill S, Owner at Sandwich Leisure Park Camping, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Hi Debbie we are so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with it is good to get feedback on the camping huts as the deluxe ones are new for this season. We look forward to seeing you all again soon many thanks for your comments