Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
£65
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews pub hotel great pub at short notice sunday roast room rate one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2022

This place is a little gem, situated in the centre of Sandwich, it is an olde world pub/ hotel with its own charm. Room was spacious and clean, great choice for breakfast and we had a Christmas menu for dinner. Staff were brilliant, friendly welcoming and accommodating and we had a fantastic evening listening to brilliant live music. Would definitely return.

Date of stay: November 2022
Reviewed 30 October 2022

Needed an overnight stay in Sandwich.
Decent sized, scrupulously clean double room....with a welcome basket of bottles of water, crisps, nuts etc. Didn't expect that.
Good choice at breakfast
We were elsewhere in the evening so can't comment on the bar or food.
Really friendly and helpful staff
Much better than expected.

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed 18 October 2022 via mobile

Had lunch here with my partner for the first time.
We were greeted with wonderful staff and smiles!
We sat down and our drinks order came swiftly, the coffees were delicious.

We ordered 2 starters of breaded chicken stripes and mussels! The amount of mussels I got was unreal! I’ve never eaten so many the sauce they came in was lovely but the cubed onions were a bit hard still.
We then ordered the fish of the day and the Sunday roast! Both were delicious and well cooked you got so much food for your money!

I would defiantly come here again for food and drink! Next time I’ll treat myself to a pudding!
I would highly recommend eating here especially if you are looking for good food at a fair price!

10/10!

Room tip: Parking can be a nuisance so make sure to park in the car park.
Date of stay: October 2022
1  Thank Beehonestrevi3ws
Reviewed 21 September 2022

Visited for lunch with my family, the main menu was no different than a children’s menu, and the food delivered was what a child would expect. Gammon steak was actually just ham, but the staff did not know the difference between the two. Certainly would not recommend unless you have a children’s party !

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

We decided to have a drink and something to eat as the pub looked nice and had seating outside.
We were in a little bit of a rush so we ordered a bowl of loaded nachos and a ploughman’s as we thought that it would be quick and not much could go wrong.
We sat and waited for half an hour and nothing came so I went in to ask and was told that the plates were just about to be served….
When the Ploughman’s came we both laughed as the cheese was almost non existent and the bread was a slice of the thinnest white bread I’ve ever seen, not great for £9.50.
I will definitely not be returning

Room tip: The Ploughman’s lunch
Date of stay: July 2022