“Nice as always”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Had a take away at the weekend and as always it was lovely the Bombay potatoes were great curry was lovely as always just wish curry was cheaper !!!

2  Thank Kim4180

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Visited for anniversary meal, given complimentary drink. Mentioned I was vegetarian and they cooked me a special meal incorporating lots of spices, overall food was amazing, loved it, service was 1st class.

4  Thank Bev C
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Lovely food, great atmosphere, good service. Our favourite visited regularly. I am hesitant to give a good review in case it gets tooooo busy.

4  Thank ste0255
Reviewed 31 March 2014

It was as if the restaurant had secretly phone tapped my taste-buds to find out precisely what would make them happy. They had a special 'secret' dish that night and it was absolutely delicious and slightly less hot than hot (the heat balance I've been trying to get for years with no luck until tonight). The mild korma which my friend had was apparently the best he had ever tasted. Genuinely friendly nice people working there too. Yum yum yum!

5  Thank Mr-Reliable-UK
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The food here is to die for! I am not keen on going out for an Indian meal being Indian myself but I was taken here by my partner to save me cooking and now it has become a weekly/monthly must have. The food is catered for the individuals taste depending on how spicy you want it. there is a little bit of a wait but you know your food is coming to you freshly cooked. There is a local car park nearby (free after 6pm)so gives you a chance to work off your food once eaten lol.

The only downsides was the coke which was flat but I could live with that and the cosiness of the restaurant as it means you can not have a private whisper even.

The food, service and standard is fantastic. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone wanting a decent Indian meal.

5  Thank nas_baby