“Sunday Lunch”

The Beauty of Bath
Ranked #75 of 98 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We had an impromptu visit to The Beauty of Bath today with friends. So glad we popped in. The food was excellent , the atmosphere was superb and we left there totally satisfied. Well done to everyone !! Highly recommended !

There are newer reviews for The Beauty of Bath

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This pub restaurant is a short walk from where I live so it's nice and handy. I have visited it twice in the past few months and although the food is excellent, the service is appalling. On both occasions we had to wait over an hour before our meal was served. On neither occasions was the pub busy. The first time I had Hunters chicken, a complex dish so I put the delay down to it being cooked from scratch. The second time I had a burger in a bun and chips -- an hour's wait for that? Someone is having a Turkish! Puts you off going, but it's nearby and as I currently have mobility problems, it's convenient.

1  Thank clancyman
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Family friendly lively pub. Lovely big garden perfect for hot summers days/ evenings. Good service too.

1  Thank Bev C
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Nice friendly environment, always made to feel welcome.
The food is always good and they have some fantastic bands playing regularly.
Well worth a visit.

1  Thank kentishmenace
Reviewed 11 March 2013

9 of us booked a Mothers Day Lunch. We sat in the marquee and heating was very good - manager told us to tell him if we were too cold or hot. Food was great - 4 roasts to choose from all homemade, I especially liked the roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and carrot crush very tasty. Will definitely come again, good atmosphere. May try Christmas meal this year.

5  Thank Phil41yellow