“Comfortable stay as usual”

Premier Inn Sittingbourne Kent Hotel
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Sittingbourne
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Have stayed here before and were not disappointed, everything was perfect, really good quality, think breakfast a little expensive, all you can eat, but you can only eat so much!!!, would not hesitate in recommending to others and would defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Pat E

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Visited for two nights whilst in the area for a family occasion. All of the staff were friendly and incredibly helpful. Slight problem in the restaurant with two vegetarian meals that was quickly resolved by Supervisor. Without this problem, we'd have rated the stay as excellent

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank trainerdave2
Reviewed 16 October 2013

When I arrived in my room and looked out the window I thought I was in for a bad night, with the rail line and elevated road in close proximity. How wrong I was when I overslept by an hour in the morning having heard nothing all night.

Everything was as I would expect from a Premier Inn. My one complaint was that as I did not eat breakfast until 8.30 my eggs were well and truely cooked through. Perhaps the chef should put out fewer at a time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank jcrhutch
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Same as the last Premier Inn I stayed at. No matter which one I stay at, they all have the same very good quality about them. As per normal the staff were friendly and helpful. rooms clean and tidy.
Breakfast same fresh cooked with lots of choice. I may even try the evening meal when I stay there next week.
Thanks to all the staff

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank markymark9910
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed here as part of a group booking and we all seemed to find the rooms too hot! This was at the end of July but it was not particularly hot outside there seems to be a problem with the heating system in this hotel. There was a fan in the room but really it did not make much difference. I was so hot the next morning I was up and ready 30mins before we had to depart just so I could get outside in the fresh air. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff friendly so this was a shame. We all ate at The Bobbing Apple restaurant next door to the hotel it was busy not sure why as the food was a bit dire. I do not think the tour company will be using the hotel or restaurant again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Myself and my partner have stayed here on 2 occasions and have been very happy with the rooms we've stayed in.
Very clean, comfortable bed.
We also ate in the ajoining Bobbin Apple and were very pleased with the quality of the food and cost.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Elaine J
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We had no problems on our stay and have stayed here before, the staff are very helpful. But does anybody else have any problems with smelling foist and mildew in premier inns. Apart from the smell we had a very enjoyable stay with the site being close to all amenities.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank barry m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sittingbourne
Holiday Inn Sittingbourne
#1 of 1 in Ospringe
The King Charles Hotel
The King Charles Hotel
#1 of 2 in Gillingham

Been to Premier Inn Sittingbourne Kent Hotel? Share your experiences!