“Simply the best”

Flame Grill
Ranked #66 of 109 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We come here a lot, and have been for about 7 years for chicken shish, always great food, moist chicken and great chilli sauce, very good portions. The meat is always perfectly chargrilled but remains moist with fabulous flavour.

The usual guys serving make a great kebab, but recently the newer young lads give less salad, so if you are reading this fellas pile on the salad so that the meat/salad balance is correct.

1  Thank Random-sounding-name

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Have collected & had delivery service from flame grill .
Have only ever had various different kebabs & I have to say they have all been very tasty & plentiful,we always get our kebabs from here & have had no problems so far .

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Never have I had a problem with flame grills food! Good tasty portions and they are always accommodating!! I wont go anywhere else

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is a superb take away. Have tried several things from here and can't find a fault with anything. They are always helpful when it comes to likes and dislikes. The bogof pizzas are so much better then Dominoes plenty of toppings great flavour. Even the delivery is good food always arrives hot.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Ordered a takeaway at our local kebab shop.

Leaflet says will take 40 minutes for delivery so as we only live nearby we collected it 25 minutes later as told on the phone.

When paying it came to £31.50 so we gave him £40 and then he didn't give any change back, and after confronting him about it he was like no you only gave me £30, why are you trying it on? even pulling out money from the till to pretend that's all I gave him, after a few minutes arguing he colleague just handed over the £10 to me in the end.

I'm sure I wouldn't be the first person they've tried to do this too and I'm sure I won't be the last!

Food isn't that great either

Be careful.