I had a lovely stay at Little Silver Country Hotel - the staff could not be faulted, they bent over backwards getting me walks in the area printed out and offering to give me breakfast past the allotted time.
Breakfast itself was substantial and the service friendly here too.
The location was not ideal for walking (quite a trek into Tenterden which wasn't their fault but still a disappointment as I wanted to walk everywhere & ended up driving most places) and on quite a busy road but the garden pond burbling dampened the noise.
The Spa bath was lovely too which compensated for a very trickly shower but I hadn't raised it with staff so hope they will do so now.
Rooms are functional, slightly travelodge style but at a 3 for 2 offer including I really cannot complain - excellent value for money and great service to boot in a lovely part of the country!
Smallhythe recommended as well as Rye and the farm around the corner(by car).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent