we recently stayed at the Little Silver for our anniversary. It was a sunday night so the hotel was extremely quiet but there were staff there to see to our every need including the charming owner. The rooms are spotless and the gardens are charming. The food is absolutely fantastic. I seriously cannot rate this hotel highly enough and we have now booked it for our 25th anniversary celebration. This hotel is a real jewel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent