Our first stay at this small hotel set in pretty grounds about a mile from Tenterden town, which itself is well worth a visit with plenty of independent shops, and the supermarkets relegated away from the High Street!
The proprietors are genial hosts, and the staff friendly but efficient, and most helpful. The food was of excellent quality, and the room was top class, and met our needs perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent