We picked this hotel because of the good reviews via Trip Advisor. I have to say the hotel was exactly what we expected. Staff were lovely and anything that was asked of them, were more than happy to do. As a surprise for my husband I organised champagne & nibbles on our arrival, which they took care of with home made chocolates also. I would highly recommend this hotel, not only because of the staff, but the rooms were lovely and clean. My only grip would be that there was a wedding there, not that the wedding was an issue, but once the wedding had finish there were a number of guest still in the grounds shouting until around 2am in the morning. I did mean to mention this on our departure but forgot. But otherwise a perfect stay for our anniversary would certainly go back, many thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional English hotel built in the Georgian style with an excellent restaurant that serves locally sourced foods. The hotel offers an Oak beam lounge, Oaks restaurant, bar, landscaped gardens and 16 luxury rooms including suites and 4-posters. These rooms have spa baths. A popular wedding venue, that is licensed to hold the marriage ceremony either in the magnificent Kent Hall or garden gazebo on those warm summer days. Kent Hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for the banquet and up to 150 guests for the evening reception. Plenty of parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Little Silver Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Silver Country Tenterden
- Little Silver Country Hotel Tenterden, Kent