“London Beach Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Tenterden
Southampton, United Kingdom
“London Beach Hotel”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had a two night spa break over the Easter weekend. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble for all the staff. Everyone was very nice. The hotel itself was lovely. Our room overlooked the golf course. We both had treatments and used the spa everyday. Will definitely be going back and highly recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: All rooms are equally nice and all overlook the golf course and views beyond that.
1 Thank Veronica R
Lorana E, Public Relations Manager at London Beach Country Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very pleased that your 2 day Easter Spa Break was enjoyable. We really appreciate it when customers take the trouble to write such a positive review. I hope we will see you again.

kind regards

Lorana

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Kingswood, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had a great stay at this hotel, great golf course and my wife enjoyed her spa package. Room was clean and tidy and the breakfast was nice. Staff all well trained and friendly. Will stay here again when we come back to the area.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Had an overnight spa break with my husband and daughter from arriving to departing the hotel we could not fault anything our stay was fabulous and relaxing. Our room 101 overlooked the golf course and with absolutely stunning views our room was comfortable well presented and very clean. The evening meal was included and had many chooses some starters and main meals where with a supplement . The staff work hard they are polite helpful and welcoming . Onto the spa it was heaven !!! Mood lighting beautifully decorated and tranquil .Girls !! there is even a good quality hair dryer and ghd's so you go away not only very chilled but beautiful too.

Room Tip: All rooms overlook the stunning views across the golf course.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michele N
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I booked a two night spa break and agree with earlier reviews. The staff were fantastic, really friendly and the spa treatments I had were very good and reasonably priced. If I am to be honest the room I had was nice, though a little tired. The views of the golf course are amazing and so peaceful. I chose to have meals included, and cannot fault the choice or standard. I recommend the steak dinner. The pool, and sauna area were good, though be aware guests on offers cannot use the gym, it's reserved for members only. I will be returning and would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the golf course are quiet and have amazing views
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank cmads123
Deal, Kent
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I had a fabulous 1 night spa break in a wonderful 2 double bedded room. If you want a really relaxing break in a clean and friendly hotel, I can't recommend it highly enough. The view from the balcony over the golf course was stunning and I believe all rooms have a balcony. The 2 course evening meal (included in the price) was really good too. My daughter had a facial and got loads of really good advice from the therapist. The spa was perfect and we used it several times over the course of the 2 days. The 'women only' relaxation area with separate spa pool was great too. The spring offer was £130 for us both (room, breakfast and dinner). For that price we will be going again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sooziw
Deal, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Had two days golf with my wife with an overnight stay. This included an evening meal, breakfast and two rounds of golf. The staff were helpfull and courteous. Good choice of food. The golf break was excellent value overall.

Room Tip: This is a small golf/spa hotel with 22 rooms. From what we saw all the rooms have a spectacular view...
1 Thank johnsps
Tonbridge, Kent
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Having read some of the previous reviews we booked a 2 night spa break here with a little trepidation. However, we have to disagree with those reviews. We found the welcome warm, the facilities clean and comfortable and the food truly phenomenal. The full English breakfast was hot and plentiful, using delicious local produce. But for me, it was the evening meal which impressed me most. On both evenings the main course was so beautifully presented it seemed a sin to deconstruct and actually eat it. I'm pleased to say the food tasted as good as it looked. The only small gripe was confusion in the spa as to where the used towels needed to go (if it had been explained at the start I'd have known what to do!), but that incident wasn't enough to stop me recommending this hotel to all my friends.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the 2nd floor away from the boiler - lovely and quiet with a great view of th...
3 Thank KarenJune
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tenterden
Little Silver Country Hotel
The Spa Hotel
#2 of 14 in Royal Tunbridge Wells
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Ashford International Hotel

Been to London Beach Country Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!