“Great surprise”

Amore Libero
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Lovely little restaurant. Food very good. Service great. We enjoyed our visit and will be back. Thank you

2  Thank LeeandNata
There are newer reviews for Amore Libero

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Booked a table to celebrate our anniversary. This restaurant deserves to be busier. Excellent food. Lovely service and lovely decor. Thoroughy recommended

1  Thank Sillup2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014

went for a meal here last Saturday after looking for somewhere to take my parents who are very critical of restaurants. Thankfully, we could not have done better than visiting Amore Libero. We started with the marinated olives whilst looking at the menu, they were delicious. All of the starters and the mains were excellent, and the Italian wine we chose was really good, so had a second bottle. lovely staff, the owner and chef came out to talk to us, also so nice little touches such as a small appetiser each consisting of tomato and garlic, hot lemon scented towels and limoncello brought out with the bill.
The only thing I cannot understand is why the restaurant was empty. if I lived in Tonbridge, I would be here every week. Maybe the location puts some of you off, but you are missing a real treat.

3  Thank Woodward01283
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I visited Amore Libero on the 1st August 2014. As I walked in I was greeted by two very charming waitress' who then seated me in what I felt was the best seat (right by the window). They then lit the candle without us even having to ask which I feel is very professional. I ordered the deep fried mozzarella followed by the chicken milanese whilst my partner had the prawn cocktail for starter and the bolognaise. We were both were very impressed with the quality and presentation we received with our meal. The prices were good value for money considering the quality of food you get. And after they had cleared all our plates we had a special surprise before we asked for the bill. The quality of service was also fantastic and I will definitely be returning shortly.

2  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We went after purchasing one the generally available promotional vouchers. The staff did not attempt to explain our options with the offer, then proceeded to make a mistake with the bill.

The food was nothing special and the staff seemed to find it difficult to communicate with us effectively.

Glad we made the effort, as it was VFM with the voucher, but not worth a return visit.

1  Thank bensoncb1954