“Excellent food and service”
Review of Kathmandu Valley

Kathmandu Valley
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Tonbridge
Price range: US$41 - US$54
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Nepalese restaurant owned and run by a Nepalese family with the sole focus to bringing you the experience of eating the truly wonderful food that you would find in Katmandu Valley. We pride ourselves on being a family run business with many years of involvement in the restaurant business both in Nepal and in the UK. The opening of The Kathmandu Valley has been a vision of Arjun and is a culmination of his desire to provide an authentic dining experience. We are fully committed to provide you an excellent quality food with very highest level of service. We are also happy to organise Private Functions, Weddings Receptions, Business Meetings and Outside catering for you.
Reviewed 17 August 2014

A party of 4 of us visited on a Sunday evening and received fantastic service and food. We will all be going back and highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Kathmandu Valley

Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife daughter and myself decided to try this restaurant, for the first time we had not booked but were given a table. The staff were friendly and welcoming. Having chosen our drinks we then chose our meals I asked the manager for a recommendation, and was not disappointed . The service was second to none and the food was some of the best we have had.
I got talking to the manager I mentioned that it was my wife birthday the staff came out with a little afters and candle and sang happy birthday it had not been planned a very nice touch. Thank you to the staff and manager I would recommend this restaurant to any one and to book.
Thank you to all the staff for making a great night

2  Thank Walshie71
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Good buzzy atmosphere, very friendly & staff very attentive, 95% Indian I'd say but with a real twist, it's well worth a go!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

A really great all round dinning experience. The food is of exceptional quality and taste. We'll certainly be visiting again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We visited for the first time with a friend from the area who recommended it. The meal was excellent, full of flavour and perfectly cooked. The service was friendly. Overall very impressed and would visit again.