“So happy to have found this!!!”
Review of Alishan

Alishan
Ranked #34 of 107 Restaurants in Tonbridge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2012

My girlfriend and I used to live in South London and were spoiled by an array of amazing takeaways nearby. Moved to Tonbridge and tried one Indian and thought we would never find a good one again, then....

Ordered from Alishan last night and (no exaggeration) it was the best Indian takeaway we have had. We had fish pakoras, lamb dhansak and chilli chicken (plus the usual accompaniments. Each dish was beautiful, it was very quick and excellent value for money!

Do it! Order today!

Reviewed 30 March 2012

The food at Alishan is good, no doubt, not too sure about walking past the kitchen and seeing Pataks sauces lined up on the shelves to its authenticity but I've yet to have a bad meal, I must love Pataks?!?, my gripe with Alishan is the service, I have even had an argument with a waiter who tried to take my starter away before I was even half way through it, if you want a restaurant in which you are constantly stared at and almost harassed into eating quickly then knock yourself out, otherwise I suggest a takeaway!

1  Thank Wardymyboy
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Good Food, expensive for what it is and poor waiter service.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

Very expensive and very average.. A bit of mutton dressed as lamb.. Main courses full of sugar!!.. Service wasn't very good and we were glad to get out. Would never return. The room is very dark and the menu could not be read..

1  Thank trevor6410
Reviewed 21 February 2012

This is a great place for an indian meal, the food is both traditional and more inventive options are also available and are utterly delicious. Good service