“Real attention to detail - they've thought of...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sarah Mar...
London, United Kingdom
“Real attention to detail - they've thought of everything!”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

I had to hunt down this property using "map view" as I know it as "The Slopes". I made the effort because it's lovely and I want the owners to do well. The slopes is like a flatlet. Having a sofa and TV separate from the bedroom is lovely. It doesn't have cooking facilities, but does have tea/coffee making facilities, plus a decent sized mini fridge - which came with bottles of water and a pint of milk. There's plenty of room for cheese, ham and wine (and it's only a short walk to the Tesco Express). They also provided plates, bowls, cups, glasses, cutlery, and a box of cornflakes. The bed is really comfy, the duvet is lovely and thick - and their are extra blankets if you need them. The shower is lovely and they provide full size bath towels, which is a luxury when staying away from home. They've even thought about little details like a large umbrella by the door, although I was lucky I didn't need to use it. The Slopes is about 50 yards from Tankerton Slopes, which is the best part of the Whitstable coastline (IMO). There are benches at the top which give amazing views out to sea. Such a beautiful place. I booked on Booking.com but I've also seen it on Airbnb.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing