“Relaxed friendly pub, with great good”
Review of Quayside

Quayside
Ranked #80 of 133 Restaurants in Whitstable
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: http://www.seewhitstable.com/pages/P1010612_JPG.htm
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Have been to the quayside a number of times and always have a great experience. The staff are really friendly and there is so much to choose from on the menu, my favourite being the fishermans combo! Family friendly and dog friendly defo the place to visit if you are planning a day out in whitstable!

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

My partner and I have been drinking in here for years. The owners are lovely. Really don't like some of the reviews on here slagging them off!
The food is lovely if u want basic pub food. We come in here with our 3 young children. It is very family friendly and we are always welcome with them in tow.
Great place, well worth a visit.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Have eaten here twice now and its been pleasant enough both times.. although we have had to wait quite a long time both visits and on a Sunday it was very quiet. Meals were average, my vegetarian Quorn burger had a slight taste of fish about it but my side salad and chips were a nice accompaniment. Staff are okay although I have heard a few stories in the past but my experiences have both been okay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I had the mariners seafood platter it was excellent with prawns squid whitebait and more my partner had the prawn and crab salad again plenty and excellent.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Can't rate anything other than customer service as had only walked over the threshold with a friend looking for our party of ten people who had walked ahead to the pub. We were both holding cups of costa coffee with no intention of sitting drinking them in there but were merely looking for our party to let them know we would meet them on beach later! We were met with a very rude shout from the landlord 'You can't come in here! I serve tea and coffee in here you can't come in!' We were rather surprised and explained we were only looking for friends but he wasn't interested and told us to get out! Fortunately our friends weren't in there as I would never spend money in a place where the landlord shouts and barks at you to get out when he knows nothing about your situation! Totally will avoid ever going in there and will spread the word - don't need to be spoken to so rudely!!!! Manners cost nothing!

1  Thank Phoebe99