All reviews seaside room continental breakfast train station minute walk to the harbour full english high standard other guests a great stay good size pam house
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Sleeperzzz B&B is a lovely accomodation we can highly recommand. We booked the seaside room for 3 nights and had a great time. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and well equipped. The breakfast was very good, especially the cooked breakfast was great. Pam the owner is super friendly and helpful and shows a great interest in your stay. The B&B is located directly next to the train station and it is only a few minutes walk to the beach and town center. All in all we very vary happy with your stay and if we visit Whitstable again, Sleeperzzz will be our first choice.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank EstherandPascal
Pamela T, Owner at Sleeperzzz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Esther no Pascal
Thank you for your kind remarks, you certainly crammed a lot into your stay and it was my pleasure to have you stay with me.
Hope to see you again Pamela x

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Stayed for 4 lovely nights in June - the whole house is absolutely clean and very smart and homely. Our room (Seaside Room) had everything we needed. Pam is there if you need her to be, with tips for shops, bars and restaurants. Continental breakfast was quality. As per other reviews it's about a 10 minute walk to the harbour and beach but we enjoyed the residential area. Whitstable is a great stay! Recommend this place for sure.

Date of stay: June 2017
Pamela39Whitstable, Owner at Sleeperzzz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you Fiona and David happy to be of service its very satisfying to know I am getting it right.
Hope to see you again.
Pamela

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

I don't have to write a full review as you have probably read all the other excellent comments ... but here's an abridged version!
ALL rooms extremely clean, well presented and impeccably decorated.
Proprietor is one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet!
I only had the continental breakfast which was superb but the 'full English' looked wonderful and tasty!
Not much else to say other than I'm sure I'll be back.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pamela39Whitstable, Owner at Sleeperzzz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you Paul that really was a very kind review much appreciated, I hope you do come to stay with me again.
Pamela

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I have nothing to fault at Sleeperzzz Guest House. We visited in October and stayed in the Blue Room. The bathroom was amazing with the biggest bath I have ever had the pleasure of using! The room was very comfortable although if you are taller than 6ft 2" you may find you need to curl up a little in the bed due to the foot board! There was also an excellent selection of tea in the room which is great if black tea is not your thing. The continental breakfast included was a delicious variety of cereal, fruit, toast and pastries. The second day we enjoyed a freshly cooked breakfast for a small supplement (noted on the website) which was definitely worth it with locally sourced, good quality produce. The location is excellent with Whitstable Harbour just a short walk (about 10 minutes) away. There was also space to park our car in the drive which was great as we didn't need it for the duration of our stay.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pamela T, Owner at Sleeperzzz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you for your kind review...so glad you enjoyed your stay at Sleeperzzz

Reviewed 25 July 2016

OK, not quite faultless, it is on a road that is fairly busy and so can be noisy (if your room is facing front) and you have the windows open...as we had to, otherwise this B & B is right up there. My wife and I argued if it was the BEST or SECOND BEST we have ever stayed in, and if you look how many reviews I have posted up on here you will see we have managed a few places previously!

10 minute walk to the harbour (well maybe just over) and situated 25 yards from the station (we never heard a train) the only thing to think about is if you are walking then once you come back to your room it is a bit of a hike to go back out to do something "again".

Loved it.

(An interesting aside, a few hundred yards up the road is a railway bridge minus the actual span over the road. This was reputed to have been the oldest railway bridge in England when it existed.)

Room tip: Just be aware the road out front can be noisy first thing
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pamela39Whitstable, Owner at Sleeperzzz Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you Philip happy you enjoyed your stay at Sleeperzzz and exploring the Kent coast hope to see you next year there are plenty more places to explore.